Next Generation Threat Prevention with Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
Today many security risks and cyber-attacks are capable of hiding in plain sight. With more and more network traffic running over encrypted SSL connections, traditional firewalls simply aren’t providing the threat detection and prevention that businesses need.
Palo Alto Networks next generation firewall technology allows you to:
- Identify applications regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL
- Identify and control users regardless of IP address, location, or device
- Protect against known and unknown application-borne threats
- Get detailed visibility and policy control over application access
A proactive security strategy means you can identify risks early, stop zero day attacks, and prevent infections from malware.
With a range of cloud software, hardware models and virtual appliances Palo Alto Networks firewalls are capable of protecting businesses of all sizes and in every industry.
More articles about Palo Alto Networks firewalls:
- SSL Decryption of Web Traffic at the Network Gateway
- Shellshock Exploit Prevention Using Palo Alto Networks IPS
About Idea 11
Idea 11 are Brisbane-based partners for Palo Alto Networks, and one of Australia's first Palo Alto Networks public cloud specialised partners. With a team of technical specialists who are trained in the design, implementation and management of Palo Alto Networks security solutions, Idea 11 will help you take back control of your network.
To learn more contact us today.
1300 433 211
or +61 (7) 3458 9060