Careers at Idea 11
//Work at the cutting edge
Working at Idea 11
At Idea 11, we want to be the best at what we do. We want to work with the best people, partners, and customers, so that we can be part of a company that we’re all proud of.
We’re values driven and strive for a good culture. We believe if we look after our staff, they’ll look after our customers.
As an Idea 11 employee, you get to work with the latest and greatest technology, stay right at the forefront of your field, challenge yourself in a friendly environment that’s flexible and dynamic, and work as part of a passionate team of technology enthusiasts.
Why choose Idea 11?
Idea 11 is an Australian-based, award-winning, full-stack, values-driven IT consulting and managed services company that specialises in AWS and cloud computing. We love our customers, deliver exciting and next-gen technology environments and take care of our people.
We’re highly awarded, fast growing, and technically savvy. Our capabilities are market leading, our people top-notch, and the work that we do is varied and unique.
Let’s get started
If you’d like to work with us, we’d love to hear from you.
Turn on the benefits
As you'd expect from a not so common workplace, our benefits are also not so common. Put another way; they're excellent.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave on top of Government payments
- A $100 monthly mobile phone payment on top of your salary
- The option of a company-funded BYOD laptop
- $2,000 employee referral bonus for referring new talent
- A values and culture driven company (see our values)
- Flexible working arrangements with the ability to work from home
- A smart casual dress code in the office (yes, t-shirts to work)
- Collaborative working nature built into our core
- Regular awards and recognition for achievement
- The ability to uplift your capability on cloud and next-gen technologies
- Access to company funded training and training tools
- Free AWS lab accounts for training and exploring
- On-the-job training time
- Company funded certification – pass or fail
- Regular whole-company social events
- Join sports teams and interest groups
- Birthday cake to celebrate your birthday
- Regular dad jokes (thanks Brian)
- Engaged managers and one-on-ones focused on you
- Anyone can talk with anyone policy with easy access to senior management
- Structured on-boarding and support when you join
- Support through an employee assistance program