Are you ready to move to the cloud with AWS and Idea 11?
The Idea 11 AWS Cloud Readiness & Licensing Assessment (CRLA) is a free assessment program to determine how ready your organisation is for a cloud transformation. We help you to leverage our years of experience, combined with AWS best practices, to build the case for change.
With an Idea 11 CRLA you get:
- A “traffic-light” style report tailored for your business, highlighting how ready you are for cloud, and recommendations spanning Organisational, Network, Workload, Application and Operational readiness.
- Estimated right-sized AWS running costs for your business.
- Assessment of Microsoft Windows and SQL licensing and optimisation.
- The expertise and guidance of an expert Idea 11 Solutions Architect throughout the process.
How we do it:
- We perform a workshop with you to understand your business and existing IT.
- We use software to collect real data about your servers and applications.
- We analyse your systems and Microsoft licensing.
- We prepare a report for you that details your organisation’s readiness and a path forward.
- The entire engagement typically takes between 2-4 weeks.
Who is the CRLA suitable for?
The CRLA is suitable for businesses or public sector organisations with between 20 and 500 servers that are currently hosted on-premises, in a datacentre, or an alternative cloud.
To book your free, no obligation CRLA, fill out the form on this page now or call 1300 433 211.
With 120+ AWS certifications, AWS is truly our thing
What our customers are saying about us
"Idea 11 is an expert AWS partner who leads from the front for AWS solutions. They are a very highly skilled team who represents the brand in a very professional manner. The Idea 11 team embedded well with my team and worked very professionally throughout the project. They have a strong passion for delivering a business solution which is well aligned with the organizational strategy. Working with Idea 11 as a partner is effortless."
- Krushal Shah,
IT Director, Stoddart Group
"Our data center migration was not just about infrastructure and workloads, it was also about finding a long term partner with deep expertise to help us manage the new environment. I believe we have found a long term partner and we treat Idea 11 as an extension of our team."
- Marc McCready,
"The City’s Digital City Platform is one of the critical investments in achieving our target of being an active digital city. With extensive development by Idea 11, underpinned by AWS, the platform is already supporting solutions such as the enhanced Flood Emergency Decision Support System and Parking Technologies solution, which will provide tangible benefits for citizens of and visitors to the Gold Coast. We look forward to working with AWS and Idea 11 in their continued development."
Chief Innovation & Economy Officer at City of Gold Coast
"Idea 11 delivers the expertise and certainty of a large provider, but with a personal touch and better service. They have proven themselves to be an invaluable trusted partner in delivering outstanding service to our business."
Head of IT at Wilsons
"Idea 11 has shown on numerous occasions their ability to understand our business, work with us on implementing solutions & supporting these solutions within a DevOps environment. Not only are they our managed service provider, they are a trusted extension of our IT team."
Solution Manager at G8 Education